- Student: There's more of an emotional connection, because you don't really remember the first movie you ever see.
- Professor: I do.
- Professor: Because it was about an otter...BEING KILLED!
- Class: *gasp*
- Professor: I know, right?!
1. Tumblr icons changed. Interesting. Makes me think of Google.
2. There’s a girl in my class who is an uptalker. Makes me think of Cho Chang & my little sister.
I have big lips. I used to be really self conscious about them, because people used to make fun of me & point them out. Buuuut, I kind of dgaf now. IT’S JUST WHO I AM.
Joy the Baker has a cookbook.
I am excited.
I am surrounded by the most extraordinary people.
- Christine: So what're you going to do?
- Me: I think I'm going to drop it off in his mailbox, he's not too far away.
- Christine: Wow, Jane. That's really nice of you.
- Me: Yeah, it's random. I've been finding a lot of random stuff lately, like last week I found a letter on the floor so I sent it to the guy who lost it.
- Christine: You know, they say short people are really good at finding things.
- Me: ...
- Christine: Because they're so close to the ground.
- Me: ....
- Christine: Also, people who have low self esteem are really good at finding things. Because they're always looking at the floor when they walk around.
- Me: WOW.
- Christine: We should talk.
I’ve never dyed my hair, yet my hair is strangely multi-colored.
Set of 18 paint brushes
Star Wars Complete Saga DVD Set
5 feet bamboo tiki torches
gold boyfriend watch
sun-staches “the original mustache sunglasses”
The Art of Simple Food
one button blazer w. pockets
PY Neckline slimmer
5mm countersunk washers, set of 10
The Art of Fielding
Men Parks & Recreation Pawnee Seal T-shirt
Star Trek USS Enterprise T-shirt
I have been having some strange dreams lately, and they make me so tired.